Delivers a comprehensive manufacturing quality program that greatly enhances quality processes and product safety.
The Rockwell Software Quality Management Application delivers a comprehensive program that includes creation and management of quality sampling plans, in-line and off-line testing, net content control, quarantine and comprehensive reporting.
Application capabilities include:
- Production Context - Understand the relationship between the quality of a product and the conditions in which it was manufactured.
- In-Line Testing - Support the creation and execution of quality control testing from planning through production, including testing definitions, execution timing for tests, and expected data set results.
- Sampling Plans - Centralized sampling facilitates that best practices are adhered to and become part of the system of record.
- Net Content Control Monitors the packaging of weight, volume or units of goods to meet specifications and legal compliance.
- Quality Lab Testing - Information and records from post-production quality tests are correlated to in-line testing and production data.
- Quality Hold/Quarantine - Hold shipments until the product has been certified that it meets customer and quality specifications.
Download an Application Profile here